Skip to main content

Conversation About Free Time Activities ( English Learning )

 






Teacher : what do usually do in your free time ?

Me : when I have free time,  I usually do some activities like learning English, watching youtube, watching kind of learning English, Some kind of English Podcast, and I usually have a free time, I go to exercise, and sometime I back to my village to meet my family and make chit chat and tell them what  I did in the city, just like that

Teacher : the sounds like a lot of fun and productive activities. How often do you exercise during the week ?

Me : during the week maybe I do exercise once a week, not much, but because im really full of the activity when I have free time, so I would say , Iam just have free time once a week for the exercise

Teacher : it’s great that you find time to exercise with a busy scedulle. Do you prefer exercising alone or do you sometime exercise with friends or family ?

Me : for the exercise, I usually do alone because in the city I just live alone and I also do activities alone, so do exercises alone like jogging, push ups, running, like that.  I usually go to the sports place to make the exercise activities

Teacher : exercising alone can be a great way to focus and relax. Do you have a favorite time of day for your exercise, like in the morning or in the evening. ?

Me : for the exercise , I usually do in the morning and the exercise makes my body  fresh and I  also have more energy to do other activity if the exercise activity is finished.  

Teacher : exercising in the morning is a wonderful way to start the day with energy. After your morning excersise , what is the next activity you usually do ?

Me : after im doing exercise, im usually just clean the house, prepare food like cooking, afer that i have to improve myself to learn English. 



Teacher : that sounds like a productive routine! Its great to is dedicate time to learning English, how often do you practice English during the week?

Me : during the week, iam usually everyday for learning English and I want to be fluent by the end of the year.

Teacher : that’s fantastic goal, and practicing everday will definitely help you improve. Keep up the great work! Now lets wrap up our role play session.

You did a wonderful job using the present simple tense and incorporating adverbs of frequency. Your sentence were clear and your express your ideas well.

Positive feed back :

·       You used the present simple tense correctly in many sentences

·       Youre able to express your daily routine and activities clearly.

Area of improvment :

·       Try to use more varied sentences structure to add variety to your speech

·       Work on using adverbs of frequency more naturally in your sentences

Keep practicing and you will reach your goal of fluency .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauce

    1.       Bechamel : saus putih yang terbuat dari mentega, tepung dan susu sering digunakan dalam masakan prancis. Roux ( ru ) : campuran mentega panas dengan tepung. Jenis turunan saus dari bechamel : cream, morney, mustard, horseradish 2.       Velaute : saus putih yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung 3.       Espagnole : saus coklat yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung. Dan apabila dimasak lagi sampai kental akan menghasilkan demi glaces sauce 4.       Tomato sauce : saus terbuat dari bawang, tomat dan rempah rempah 5.       Hollandaise : saus kuning yang terbuat dari telur, mentega dan lemon.   Saus untuk steak : 1.       Beranise : saus yang terbuat dari telur, mentega, dan herba sangat cocok untuk sirloin atau ribeye 2.       Peppercorn : saus yang ...

Wine

  Minuman alcohol yang terbuat dari fermentasi anggur dan dicampur dengan yeast untuk mengubah kadar gula menjadi alcohol. Tipe tipe wine 1.       Natural still wine : karna tidak mengadung soda  atau wine tanpa variasi atau penambahan zat lain Natural still wine dibagi menjadi 4 : a.       Red wine : dibuat dari anggur merah dengan menyertakan kulit dan bijinya. Red wine ada berbagai jenis grapenya yaitu malbec, shiraz, merlot, pinot noir b.       Rose wine : dibuat dari anggur merah dengan menyertakan kulit anggur yang difermentasi dalam waktu singkat. c.        White wine dibuat dari anggur putih tidak menyertakan kulit dan bijinya dan untuk white wine grapenya yaitu chardonay, sauvignon blanc, Riesling, gweruz traminers d.       Dessert wine : dibuat dari anggur dengan Tingkat kematangan yang tinggi, sehingga menghasilka...

what is maturity ?

Maturity is when you choose silence  Because you know your energy is too precious  To waste on things that won't even matter tomorow Maturity is staying calm in chaos  Controling your emotions, even when  Everthing feels like it's turning against you  Maturity is holding back words, especially  To people who never cared about what you  Were thought in the first place  Maturity is understanding yourself  Even in the worst moment  Still finding the strength to rise  To heal, to move forward Maturity is embracing who you are  Your flaw, you scars, your past  And choosing not to judge others  The way you once did It's peace  It's growth