Today I give up where I don't work, because I'm very tired of all these circumstances, where my motorbike is broken again, which causes my motorbike to not be able to be turned on. I lost today God, I was very good to you why do you always give me temptations and trials. I always remember you in every step I take, even I always feel guilty if I don't worship you. So just treat me like that, I'm very tired God. Even almost every day you test me, give me sadness, break my heart, can't you see that I'm a good person. Let me live well God, please don't hurt me God.
1. Bechamel : saus putih yang terbuat dari mentega, tepung dan susu sering digunakan dalam masakan prancis. Roux ( ru ) : campuran mentega panas dengan tepung. Jenis turunan saus dari bechamel : cream, morney, mustard, horseradish 2. Velaute : saus putih yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung 3. Espagnole : saus coklat yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung. Dan apabila dimasak lagi sampai kental akan menghasilkan demi glaces sauce 4. Tomato sauce : saus terbuat dari bawang, tomat dan rempah rempah 5. Hollandaise : saus kuning yang terbuat dari telur, mentega dan lemon. Saus untuk steak : 1. Beranise : saus yang terbuat dari telur, mentega, dan herba sangat cocok untuk sirloin atau ribeye 2. Peppercorn : saus yang ...
Comments
Post a Comment