Skip to main content

About My Motorcycle That Broken



This is my story of motorcycle that broken lately, where this the story from my tire motorcycle was flat when I leaving to the job place, on my way to my job place, my motorcycle was flat. And I had no choice but to take it to repair shop. I feel dissatisfied what happen to me, when I was my tire of motorcycle flat, with patience I aceepted what happen to me. After the repair was finished, I continued journey to work.

The next day, on my way to work,  I accidently hit the side walk, which results my medal motorbike damaged, and I have to repair shop again, a little upset with happened, and because my pedal of motorbike damaged, I have to pushing my motorbike because it can’t be ridden. In the midst of very hot weather.  After I pushing my motorbike little bit long , finally I found a repair shop that could repair my motorbike. My pedal motorbike needs to be welded, because it  broke after hitting the curb. With great difficulty, my motorbike pedal was finally repaired, although it wasn’t perfect. I feel tired of my self, just yesterday my motorbike tire was flat, now motorbike pedal was broken. I hate this situation. And I contoniued journey to work.


The next day when I was going to Telkom to looking WIFI to searching material about video. On my way to Telkom when I  fill my motorbike with petrol, the pedal of my motorbike broke again, oh my god, what I say to myself, im very disanpointed with this situation , I had no choice, I have to bring motorbike to repair shop again, some repair shop rejected my motorcycle because hard to fix it, after I went around for long time,  and looked for repair shop that could repair my motorbike. Finally I found the repair shop who want to fix it. When my motorbike was repaired, I had to wait a long time, about 3 hours. When my motorbike was finished welded, there are a new problem, when welding, the workshop didn’t weld to the correct size, which made my motorbike hard to  ride. Because already 12 o’clock and I have to go to working, so I decide, for my motorbike tomorow again, for now, the most important thing is that it can be driven.

After from repair shop, I back to my house, and prepare for working, but when I arrived in my house the door of ny house is stuck that can’t open, I think it’s not my day, because what I planed not going well, all plan fall apart. Because im so tired with what happened to me lately, my negative thought come to me, the give me advice, not working for today, I think you need rest nengah, but I don’t let negative thought control me.  I try open the door again, after several attempts, finally opened. This is story not the end, on my way motorcycle stuck again, so I need to repair shop again, what a tiring day. But I try to arrange myself and fix it on this problem, and I fixit again my motorcycle, and the repair shop man say to me, the welds are not good, that’s why hard to drive and it gets stuck. And I think this good repair shop, and can fix it my motorcycle. And finally my motorcycle is finished. But the story not the end, on my way to my job place, there rain, is annoying me, it’s a bit a of a hindrance to me.



The hard situation not yet end, I finish work, my motorcycle wouldn’t start because it had been raining all night. I tried several time but my motorbike wouldn’t start. Because  situation is rainy and very late. I had no choice, I ordered gojek, for come back to my house, in finished my problem tomorrow again.

In the morning , I ordered gojek again to take my motorbike, because today is not rain again, dan my motorbike already dry, I tried several time , and can work. So im going to repair to workshop to fix it motorcycle again. And done, and this is end of my story of my motorcycle that broken, it hard to through it, but I not give up of problem, and I  finished of problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauce

    1.       Bechamel : saus putih yang terbuat dari mentega, tepung dan susu sering digunakan dalam masakan prancis. Roux ( ru ) : campuran mentega panas dengan tepung. Jenis turunan saus dari bechamel : cream, morney, mustard, horseradish 2.       Velaute : saus putih yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung 3.       Espagnole : saus coklat yang terbuat dari kaldu , mentega dan tepung. Dan apabila dimasak lagi sampai kental akan menghasilkan demi glaces sauce 4.       Tomato sauce : saus terbuat dari bawang, tomat dan rempah rempah 5.       Hollandaise : saus kuning yang terbuat dari telur, mentega dan lemon.   Saus untuk steak : 1.       Beranise : saus yang terbuat dari telur, mentega, dan herba sangat cocok untuk sirloin atau ribeye 2.       Peppercorn : saus yang ...

Pendeta Pemimpi

  Dahulu kala hiduplah seseorang pendeta yang sangat malas dan miskin pada waktu yang bersamaan. Dia tidak mau melakukan apapun dan bekerja keras tapi dia terbiasa bermimpi untuk menjadi orang kaya. Dia mendapatkan makanya dari meminta sedekah. Suatu pagi dia mendapatkan sepot susu. Dia memanaskan susu dan meminumnya beberapa dan menaruh potnya di dalam panci. Dia menambahkan sedikit dadih dalam panci untuk mengubah susu menjadi dadih. Segera dia memulai membayangkan tentang panci dadih saat dia tertidur. Dia bermimpi bahwa jika dia bisa menjadi kaya entah bagaimanapun semua penderitaanya akan menghilang. Pikiranya tertuju pada panci susu yang telah ia siapkan untuk membentuk dadih, dia bermimpi tentang “pada pagi hari panci susu akan mengeras, itu akan diubah menjadi dadih” saya akan mengaduk dadih dan membuat mentega darinya. Saya akan memanaskan mentega dan membuat ghee darinya. Lalu saya akan ke pasar itu dan menjual ghee itu dan mendapatkan uang. Dengan uang aku akan membeli...

Wine

  Minuman alcohol yang terbuat dari fermentasi anggur dan dicampur dengan yeast untuk mengubah kadar gula menjadi alcohol. Tipe tipe wine 1.       Natural still wine : karna tidak mengadung soda  atau wine tanpa variasi atau penambahan zat lain Natural still wine dibagi menjadi 4 : a.       Red wine : dibuat dari anggur merah dengan menyertakan kulit dan bijinya. Red wine ada berbagai jenis grapenya yaitu malbec, shiraz, merlot, pinot noir b.       Rose wine : dibuat dari anggur merah dengan menyertakan kulit anggur yang difermentasi dalam waktu singkat. c.        White wine dibuat dari anggur putih tidak menyertakan kulit dan bijinya dan untuk white wine grapenya yaitu chardonay, sauvignon blanc, Riesling, gweruz traminers d.       Dessert wine : dibuat dari anggur dengan Tingkat kematangan yang tinggi, sehingga menghasilka...